Minor updates to Poll Position and Poll Position: Champion
Published on March 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM EST
In the Announcements category.
We’ve made a few changes to the herb and spice mix quantities of these popular dishes.
Poll Position 1.0.2 includes two updates:
- Grammar: Google Chart choice count now correctly returns “0 votes,” “1 vote,” “2 votes” — note the “s,” where needed.
- Fixed a Google Chart caching issue. If a visitor clicks “View results” to look at the poll results, the current Google Chart result is downloaded. Next, the visitor votes and the already-cached Google Chart is displayed again, which doesn’t reflect the vote they’ve just cast. This is fixed by appending a query parameter to the chart image filename after submitting a vote. This forces the browser to reload the image, and not display a cached image.
Poll Position: Champion includes those updates, plus a few others:
- Added a PollStatus template tag.
- Updated the Poll custom field type to return all polls, not just open ones.
- Updated the Poll custom field type to sort polls by newest first, not oldest first.
- Updated the Poll custom field type “None” option with
value="0", required to work with IIS servers.
If you’ve purchased Poll Position: Champion you can download this update by following the download link in the email you received after purchasing.