Plugin: Poll Position
A fast and easy way to create polls in Movable Type.
- Add a poll to your site by simply choosing Poll from MT’s Create menu.
- Maintain an unlimited number of polls, along with an unlimited number of response choices for each poll.
- Visitors seamlessly interact with polls through AJAX.
- Cookies track whether a visitor has voted already.
- Automatically generate (and cache) bar charts to display poll results.
- Allow authors to include a poll in an entry using the “Poll” Custom Field type with Poll Position: Champion.
Try it by participating in a simple little poll!
Why should you use Poll Position on your site instead of another service?
- Style the poll form and results to match your site’s current design.
- Integration with Movable Type means one less login to remember.
- Authors are already familiar with the excellent MT interface, so can quickly and easily get started.
- The number of polls and votes is unlimited!
Current versions: Poll Position: Champion: 1.0.5, released May 6, 2009.
Poll Position: 1.0.4, released May 6, 2009.
- Compare Poll Position and Poll Position: Champion
- Install and Configure
- Template Tags
- Poll Position: Champion Results Template
- Using Poll Position with jQuery
Looking for support? Use the Helpdesk.
- Movable Type 4.1 or greater. Currently not compatible with MT5.
- Using the “Poll” Custom Field type in Poll Position: Champion requires the Movable Type Professional Pack (a part of Movable Type Pro).
Get Poll Position
Poll Position is a free plugin! Download
Poll Position: Champion
Poll Position: Champion includes a number of exciting and useful features not found in the free Poll Position. Purchase a copy of Poll Position: Champion for only $250. After purchasing, you’ll receive an e-mail with a link to download the plugin.
Please download and try the free Poll Position before purchasing to see if the plugin’s basic functionality meets your needs.
Purchasing a license for Poll Position: Champion entitles you to free upgrades up to the next major release. In other words, purchasing a license today entitles you to upgrades until version 2.0 is released.